We want to keep members up to date on what the CM club is, what we do, and how we do it. We’ve heard people say that they want to get involved but aren’t sure how, or that they don’t understand the day to day of the CM Club. So, the E-board had decided to open up some of our meetings and welcome you to join us.
You are more than welcome to sit in and observe our weekly topics and what we’re working on to improve. We can always use input on what works and what doesn’t, so typically we’ll try to open up the end of the meeting for comments/questions/ideas from everyone. E-board applications will be available after the meeting on Feb 3rd. Come to a meeting or see Mike D’Agostino for an application. The following meetings will be open to all members:
- Monday Febuary 3rd at 2pm – Shawmut Conference Room
- Tuesday Febuary 18th at 3pm – Shawmut Conference Room
- Monday March 2nd at 2pm – Shawmut Conference Room
- Monday March 16th at 2pm – Shawmut Conference Room
- Monday March 30th at 2pm – Shawmut Conference Room
- Monday April 13th at 2pm – Shawmut Conference Room
Location is subject to change in the event that the conference room is otherwise occupied, we’ll keep this list updated with any changes. Any questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you there!